2023 Autoimmune Community Summit
Save Your Spot!
The Autoimmune Association will hold its third annual Autoimmune Community Summit on Thursday, October 5 and Friday, October 6, 2023.
This virtual two-day event, designed for patients and care partners, will offer educational and empowering sessions led by autoimmune experts including researchers, physicians, policy experts and patient advocates. Hear about the most pressing topics that impact the autoimmune community, including:
- Managing pain and fatigue
- Exploring complementary medicine and diet
- Understanding clinical trials
- Supporting care partners
- Understanding the autoimmune disease journey: Patient stories
- Exploring the future of autoimmune disease treatment
- Understanding public policy
- Communicating effectively with your healthcare team
- Exploring innovations in autoimmune disease
- Caring for your mental health
Thursday, October 5 and Friday, October 6, 2023, 11:30 am – 3:00 pm ET