2023 Autoimmune Community Summit
The third annual Autoimmune Community Summit has concluded. Recordings of all sessions are now available in the event platform for registered participants. If you missed the live event, you can still register and view the recordings!
This two-day event, designed for patients and care partners, offered educational and empowering sessions led by autoimmune experts including researchers, physicians, policy experts and patient advocates. Thank you to all attendees, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors, and partners for bringing two days of informative content, supportive discussions, and inspirational personal stories to the autoimmune community.
- Managing pain and fatigue
- Exploring complementary medicine and diet
- Understanding clinical trials
- Supporting care partners
- Understanding the autoimmune disease journey: Patient stories
- Exploring the future of autoimmune disease research
- Understanding public policy
- Communicating effectively with your healthcare team
- Exploring innovations in autoimmune disease
- Caring for your mental health