Experience the inaugural Cell Therapy for Autoimmune Disease Summit, a pioneering event uniting leading experts sharing advances in pre-clinical, translational, and clinical development across diverse cell types (CAR-T, CAR-NK, Treg, MSC etc.).
Join us in Philadelphia on November 28-30 by registering today. Enjoy 10% off with code 32426AA.
About the Event
What hot topics will be discussed?
- Engineer next generation cell therapies to enhance durability and facilitate long-term responses, propelling the field forward, with Gracell Biotechnologies, Kyverna Therapeutics, and Luminary Therapeutics
- Uncover the latest clinical trial data demonstrating efficacy in lupus, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, and more, with Cabaletta Bio, Cartesian Therapeutics, and PolTREG
- Develop safe and effective therapies through discussing interventions that prioritize an optimal risk-benefit profile with Capstan Therapeutics, Quell Therapeutics, and Cabaletta Bio
- Understand how to best develop a clinical program effectively, discussing clinical endpoints and trial design with Novartis, AstraZeneca, and University of Pennsylvania
- Overcome regulatory, manufacturing, and pricing challenges on the path towards commercialization with GentiBio, JW Therapeutics, and Mesoblast