The following is a collection of research, articles, blog posts, and other items of interest collected from around the web. Autoimmune Association does not endorse any product, service, or treatment. For the latest links, follow Autoimmune Association on Facebook at www.facebook.com/autoimmunity
- Researchers reveal potential target for the treatment of skin inflammation in eczema and psoriasis
- Drug Therapy for Early Rheumatoid Arthritis in Adults – An Update
- Don’t Ignore This Important Women’s Health Issue-Liver Health
- 16 Tips from 16 Years Sick-Making the best of 16 years of chronic pain and illness
- FDA approves Actemra for giant cell arteritis
- Braving the burn: Life with erythrodermic psoriasis
- Is it Lyme arthritis or JIA?
- 14 of the Most Common Autoimmune Diseases You Simply Must Know
- Children’s Use of Complementary Health Approaches
Join our email list
Receive the latest blog articles, news, and more right to your inbox!
Related articles you might be interested in
I was 32 years old. I had just survived a miserable pregnancy and rough delivery, but instead of gaining my strength back and...
Addison’s disease, also known as primary adrenal insufficiency, is an endocrine condition involving destruction of parts of the adrenal gland (which sits atop...
Find more resources on autoimmunity
Learn more about autoimmunity, diagnosis tips, how to find a physician, and more.