[one_second]The following is a collection of research, articles, blog posts, and other items of interest collected from around the web. For the latest links, follow Autoimmune Association on Facebook at www.facebook.com/autoimmunity.[/one_second][one_second][alert style=”info”]Autoimmune Association does not endorse any product, service, or treatment.[/alert][/one_second]
- Study finds link between family history, cardiovascular risk
- Chili Peppers, Turmeric, Chocolate and Red Wine
- Preventing Tick Bites and Lyme Disease
- The Sun & Sjögren’s: How to protect yourself
- Our Resiliency Toolbox holds just what you need when you need a little pick me up.
- Trigger for autoimmune disease identified-Newly identified cells help explain why women suffer autoimmune disease more often
- The Real Faces of Autoimmune Disease
- Sjogren’s Syndrome: The Most Common Autoimmune Condition You’ve Never Heard Of
- Study: ‘Breakthrough’ Drug Reduces Graves’ Eye Disease Symptoms
Join our email list
Receive the latest blog articles, news, and more right to your inbox!
Related articles you might be interested in
Breaking Barriers: Empowering Women of Color Living with Autoimmune Disease Through a Pilot Support Group
Find more resources on autoimmunity
Learn more about autoimmunity, diagnosis tips, how to find a physician, and more.