[one_second]The following is a collection of research, articles, blog posts, and other items of interest collected from around the web. For the latest links, follow Autoimmune Association on Facebook at www.facebook.com/autoimmunity.[/one_second][one_second][alert style=”info”]Autoimmune Association does not endorse any product, service, or treatment.[/alert][/one_second]
- Study finds link between family history, cardiovascular risk
- Chili Peppers, Turmeric, Chocolate and Red Wine
- Preventing Tick Bites and Lyme Disease
- The Sun & Sjögren’s: How to protect yourself
- Our Resiliency Toolbox holds just what you need when you need a little pick me up.
- Trigger for autoimmune disease identified-Newly identified cells help explain why women suffer autoimmune disease more often
- The Real Faces of Autoimmune Disease
- Sjogren’s Syndrome: The Most Common Autoimmune Condition You’ve Never Heard Of
- Study: ‘Breakthrough’ Drug Reduces Graves’ Eye Disease Symptoms
Join our email list
Receive the latest blog articles, news, and more right to your inbox!
Related articles you might be interested in
Teenage Advocate Empowers and Supports Other Teens
Teenager with Alopecia Creates Support Kits to Empower Other Teens, Prepares to Earn Girl Scouts Gold Award Two years ago, Gabby ran her...
Make a Difference During Autoimmune Awareness Month
Autoimmune Awareness Month – observed every March – aims to increase understanding and awareness of autoimmune diseases. Autoimmune diseases are a group of...
New Scorecard Highlights Access Barriers Faced by People Living with Autoimmune Diseases
Let My Doctors Decide – an initiative of the Autoimmune Association to raise awareness of insurer access restrictions – has rolled out a...
How Can We Curb the Autoimmune Epidemic? New Paper Suggests a Path Forward
Both autoimmunity and autoimmune diseases are dramatically increasing in many parts of the world, notes Dr. Frederick Miller, a current NIH Scientist Emeritus...
Find more resources on autoimmunity
Learn more about autoimmunity, diagnosis tips, how to find a physician, and more.