Be an ADAM advocate because your health matters.
Autoimmune Association is once again honored to be leading ADAM, or autoimmune disease awareness month. At the core of AARDA’s mission is raising awareness for autoimmune disease. While the work never stops, March is the time to highlight what’s been achieved, and how much work there is still left to be done.
This year we are asking you to Advocate for ADAM. to raise awareness, to make change happen, we need to take action. Every week, there will be something that you can do to help raise awareness and Advocate for ADAM.
- Advocate for Awareness March 1st-7th
- Join a virtual walk for ADAM
- Advocate for Research March 8th– 14th
- Support AARDA’s mission, advance autoimmune disease research
- Advocate for Access March 15th– 21st
- Sign up for VoterVoice and help stop step therapy
- Advocate for Yourself March 22nd– 28th
- Take the ARNet survey and support patient-powered research
- Advocate for Autoimmune Association March 29th-31st
- Support AARDA’s mission all year long
Raising awareness is key to improving wellness for autoimmune patients and educating others about the diseases, the signs and symptoms of these conditions, and shorten the time it takes to get a diagnosis. Additional research and political advocacy is critical to finding the most advanced, effective medicines and treatments to improve the quality of life for people living with autoimmune disease.
To know more about what AARDA’s doing for ADAM, please visit www.aarda.org/ADAM
Join our email list
Receive the latest blog articles, news, and more right to your inbox!
Related articles you might be interested in
Teenage Advocate Empowers and Supports Other Teens
Make a Difference During Autoimmune Awareness Month
New Scorecard Highlights Access Barriers Faced by People Living with Autoimmune Diseases
How Can We Curb the Autoimmune Epidemic? New Paper Suggests a Path Forward
Find more resources on autoimmunity
Learn more about autoimmunity, diagnosis tips, how to find a physician, and more.