- This event has passed.
Women’s Health Forum Series: Autoimmune Health
March 30, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC-4
Springboard Enterprises’ Women’s Health Innovation Coalition, in partnership with Roche and Organon, presents the 2022 Women’s Health Innovation Forum Series.
Mar 30, 2022 12:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
About the Forum
The women’s health innovation forum is a series of discussion sessions highlighting opportunities for investment in research and innovation in the field of women’s health. These events will shine a light on innovative solutions that address unmet needs in diseases, conditions, and indications that solely, predominantly, or differently impact the health of women.
Featured speakers include:
- Molly Murray, CAE – Autoimmune Association
- Estela Mata-Carcamo and Juana Mata – Looms for Lupus, Inc.
- Mary Wheatley, IOM, CAE – National Scleroderma Foundation
- Rory Stanton – Aila Health
- Lisa Lechner – FemmeBright Health
- Marina Tarasova – Paloma Health
- Maureen Klewicki – Cedars-Sinai Health Ventures